Our PRIORITIES KEEP US FOCUSED AND ON TASK in fulfilling our purpose.
“And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers” (Acts 2:42 NKJV).
1. DISCIPLESHIP – Our priority is to assist believers in their spiritual development leading them to a closer daily walk with Christ.
2. EVANGELISM – Our priority is to train believers to share their faith in Christ in the city of Conover, the county of Catawba, the state of North Carolina, the nation of the United States of America, and internationally around the world.
3. FELLOWSHIP – Our priority is to provide a place where the hurting, depressed, frustrated, and lonely can find encouragement, love, help, comfort, inspiration, and hope through fellowship with believers leading to a relationship with Jesus Christ.
4. MINISTRY – Our priority is to offer an opportunity for every member to discover their purpose in life and their place in ministry, understanding and utilizing their spiritual gifts to build the Body of Christ.
5. PRAYER – Our priority is to teach and practice the power of prayer, giving our members a heart and passion for personal holiness that results in lives completely surrendered and obedient to Jesus Christ.
6. WORSHIP – Our priority is to join together in corporate worship, uniting our hearts in praise to God, listening to the preaching of God’s Word for the evangelization of the unbeliever and the edification of the believer, learning and serving together in Christian love.